Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Little Miss Ada

I can't think of a better way to start a day than looking at a sweet little baby-girl face! This is Miss Ada at her 12-month shoot. Just don't make me confess how long I've been intending to blog these pictures. Just consider it a "flashback post" and we'll call it good, right?! But seriously, isn't that smile the cutest thing ever?! I'm so excited that it is getting close to spring again. I'm itching to get out and find another pocket of little wildflowers just like this one.

 photo Ada12months_024_zps39851a13.jpg
 photo ada1_zps5be5d3e5.jpg
 photo ada2_zps1d1028e0.jpg
 photo Ada12months_026bw_zps0ad83724.jpg

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP