Friday, February 8, 2013

Lovin' Life. {Lake Stevens family photos}

No, I have not moved to a warmer climate. Yes, these clients are wearing shorts and the sun is shining. And yes, this is from ages ago. I mentioned last friday on my facebook page that I have recently updated my website (home of my portfolio, information for clients, pricing, and a client proof area). In fact if you haven't taken a peek at it for a while, follow {this link} to check it out!  And if you DO go take a peek, you will notice quite a few pictures there that have never been blogged here. Well it is definitely time to remedy that! Over the next few weeks I am hoping to share more of these never-been-blogged-but-still-favorites sessions. Starting with this one!

I love the lifestyle take on this session. Kids this age are next to impossible to pin down for long, but let them run around and chase each other? A recipe for magical photos :).

 photo brix1_zpsd6d2855c.jpg
 photo Danny2012_0032_zpsf99580ab.jpg
 photo brix2_zpsa5c367ff.jpg
 photo brix3_zps4aac389e.jpg
 photo brix4_zps862b5723.jpg
 photo Danny2012_0182_zps25328114.jpg
 photo brix5_zps69bfe37b.jpg
 photo Danny2012_0186_zpsed7198b8.jpg

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP