Monday, December 3, 2012

Martin Family

Photobucket Oh my goodness was this little monkey the cutest thing ever! Okay, his parents were pretty fun too :). I love the urban feel to this photo shoot ~ our park location was switched at the last minute to a downtown sheltered spot due to ... yep, rain. But we carried on, had a great time, and I have to say I'm actually really happy for the change-up. And I'm already jealous of the lucky folks that will get a Christmas card from this family, because of THIS very picture: Love it! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

JaNae February 5, 2013 at 8:35 PM  

Way to make the best of an unplanned change. Love what you put together.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP