Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Megan. Snohomish High School Senior

I just love photographing seniors! I always have such a great time. Megan is a very talented photographer herself, so of course I felt quite flattered when she asked me to take her pictures. We had a lot of fun exploring the streets of Seattle ~ and I even got to enjoy the yummiest treat at Cupcake Royale during a clothing change. Mmmm.

And don't you agree that this girl has an amazing style? She had such fun outfits and some very creative ideas for her photos, including bubbles, books, and even a vintage ukulele that has been passed down through the generations. She put on a great concert for me between pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Her little sister Lisa even jumped in a few pictures for me:

Photobucket

It was a perfect evening. Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE seniors?!

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP