Monday, August 13, 2012

Waiting on Sophie

I had a truly amazing experience at the beginning of June. I was able to fly to St. George, UT to be with my sister when she welcomed her third child (and first baby girl!) into the world. I truly felt like there were so many mini miracles that made it possible for me to be there. I owe a LOT to my friends and husband who helped take care of the 4 kiddos that I left at home so I could go and be with my sister. I showed up the night before her scheduled induction. When I originally decided to go, I was certain that the baby would already be there and I would just be taking newborn pictures. How fun that it turned out that I was able to do maternity photos AND birth photos too ~ it was a pretty jam-packed 3 days full of a LOT of photo taking. So glad it all worked out :). Here's my gorgeous sis, about 14 hours before her little girl made her appearance:
  PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP