Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Preschool Pics!

I love my son's preschool. I mean I really, really love it. He has had a wonderful experience there the past 2 years! But the year is quickly wrapping to a close and he's getting prepped to start kindergarten next year. Just this morning he said, "I can't wait to ride the bus!" Maybe that's because with the bus he'll actually make it to school on TIME. Yeah, we've been late to his school more times than I can count :). I was very excited to get to go into the preschool this past month and take year-end pictures of all the cute kiddos. This one's my little 5-year-old, looking far too cute for his own good:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

... and here are a few of the cute kids that he is fortunate enough to call school-mates!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Shar May 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

Wow! That's a lot of kids! And all of them look perfect, thanks to their photographer's magical skills.

Andrea August 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM  

That's one good looking group of kids!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP