Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5 days old

I'm oh-so-slowly getting caught up on editing. The past month has flown by ~ I blame it on the lack of sleep, as all days just merge together into one big blur. But the little guy is finally starting to get on a schedule, we are all over our crazy bout of influenza, and I'm dusting off the computer :). Here's my sweet baby on day 5 with a few sports-inspired photos:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I love this little smirk here:

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shar April 4, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

Love these! I'll bet Derek kinda likes them, too...

The Carter Family April 4, 2012 at 7:19 PM  

So cute! Love the one of Crew by the football...what a shot of reality seeing him beside it...you realise just how tiny he really is!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP