Monday, April 16, 2012

36 days old

While the typical timeframe to do newborn pictures is within the first 14 days, I was surprised at how long I was able to still pose my little guy! A friend of mine came over asking for tips on taking newborn photos and I told her I would see if he would cooperate for us. I am so happy that he was up for the challenge that day :).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Alycia April 16, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

These are all soooo gorgeous Heidi!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP