Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Waiting on Baby

Did I mention that we are about to welcome baby #5 into this crazy household? I am 38 weeks today. I'm a mixture of emotions ~ a combination of excited mixed with quite a bit of nervousness. Hoping it won't take me too long to find balance after he gets here ... I've been slowly ticking off a massive "things-to-do" list hoping it will help me feel "ready". And accepting the fact that it is never all done. :)

I have tried to make a real effort this pregnancy to document each stage ~ and embarked on a self-portrait project several months ago that I'm finally sharing on this blog!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now if we can only come up with a name that my husband and I both agree on ...

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Carter Family February 7, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

Just gorgeous!

Holly February 7, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

Heidi- you are so beautiful! Good Luck with the new little one.

Kim February 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

Congrats, another boy huh? You look great. Hope it all goes well.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP