Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Cruz Family

18 people? Including four that are under 3? No problem ... Okay, I was a little nervous walking into this photoshoot. But this family was amazing, even putting up with some pretty cold temperatures one December afternoon. (Considering the majority of these folks came in from Arizona for the holidays, I think they were pretty brave to hang outside with me for an hour!) I'm just happy I was able to help capture this moment when they were all together ~ I know it doesn't happen very often!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP