Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Conklin Family

I adore this family. And of course was so excited when they came to me with the idea to do a grandparents photoshoot as a gift. These 3 kids are definitely adored by the grandma and grandpa, and it was so much fun to see the sweet interactions between them.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even though the focus was definitely on grandma and grandpa,
I did have to sneak in a few with mom and dad,
and some individuals of the kiddos ...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This one is being printed up on canvas. Can't wait for it to get here! I'm sure it will look amazing.

Photobucket

And I left my very favorite for last ...

Photobucket

Thanks for the fun time together, Conklin family! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Alycia November 15, 2011 at 9:38 AM  

I love the ones with the grandparents at the top. So beautiful!

The Carter Family November 15, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

WOW!!!!!!!! Heidi, you continue to out-do yourself....these pictures are amazing! Love how you captured the love between this family...my favorite is definitely the shot of the grandkids and grandparents on the couch!

tami November 15, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

Looks awesome, Heidi! Love the rich colors.

Christopher November 30, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

I love the whole series but I especially love the effect of the shallow depth of view in the final closeup of the young girl. I am curious, how much of that is a low f-stop and how much of that is post-processing with Photoshop?


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP