Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lisa + Brandon

The countdown is own. Less than two weeks until my baby sister is getting married. I flew down to Utah a few weeks ago to take her engagement pictures (and some truly stunning bridals, but I have made a solemn vow to not show them off until after her wedding ...). But I DO get to show these off. I must say that Lisa and Brandon (or "Itsa and Branney" as my baby girl calls them) are quite suited for each other. They definitely have a lot of fun when they are together!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And yes, I took a gazillion pictures. And we shot until the sun went waaaayyyy down and my ISO went waaaayyyyy up. 'Cause it's fun to live a little on the wild side ...

6 comments:

Shar June 15, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

You got LOTS of great pictures of them! What a lucky sister to have you--they will have albums and albums of beautiful shots by the time wedding season is over! (And the high ISO ones are very fun. . .livin' on the wild side. . .)

Heidi June 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Great job with ALL of them!! :) They turned out really good :)

tassa June 15, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

I can truely feel their excitement and love through your photos! Great work Heidi!

Grandma Susan June 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

I suppose I might be a little biased, but I really ,really love these pictures. Great job, Heidi, I am looking forward to lots more.

Mary June 16, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

You did a great job! You are such an amazing photographer. You have a great eye for what will look good.I can't wait to see her bridal pics.

JaNae June 19, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

Whe I receivced her announcement I wondered if you were her photographer...great shots, even if I still can't believe little Lisa is getting married! :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP