Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Paige. {Lake Stevens Senior}

Photobucket

I was so excited when Paige came to the studio for some end-of-the-year senior pics. We snapped a couple back in the fall for her yearbook photo but I'm certainly happy she came back for more ... so this time we could show off that gorgeous smile sans braces! In fact, I asked Paige to write on my chalkboard her signature "phrase". Something that she felt defined her:

Photobucket

She couldn't have picked a more perfect motto.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Those last two? Some of my favorites. Because I know for a fact that Paige loves to have her nose in a book. As do I.

2 comments:

The Carter Family May 25, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

What a gorgeous girl! Love these pictures...looks like your studio is working out great!!!

Shar May 25, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

Love these . . . . the chalkboard idea for seniors is great. My fave is the one with the couch in it. The eyes have it.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP