Thursday, May 5, 2011

Not-Your-Everyday-Preschool Pics

When I was asked to take school pictures for my son's preschool, I knew I wanted to do something different ... and after thinking about that vintage desk just sitting in my garage waiting to be used, I came up with a plan. Next up? A trip to Lowes for chalkboard paint and a big sheet of project board. And then I just gathered up a few props hanging around the house and I had the look I was going for. The most challenging part was then loading all of this stuff up and carting it to the preschool. Let's say it was quite the spectacle. BUT, so worth it. Here is just a sampling of the cute kiddos I photographed that day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

The Grounds Family May 5, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

OOOOOOOhhhhh so stinkin' cute! Was the chalkboard paint "blue"? Did you use studio lighting or just natural light? Great job Heidi!

vandy May 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

These are Wonderful! I love them all! You are amazing.

Unknown May 5, 2011 at 10:30 AM  

If my daycare offered pictures like this we would definitely be buying some!

Amanda Walsh May 5, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

I want my baby to go to your son's preschool just for the pictures!

The Carter Family May 5, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

These came out AMAZING! You seriously ROCK Heidi! I especially loved the pictures of Charlotte and Tori...their sweet faces were just precious....and I also loved the shot of Harrison from behind, writing on the chalkboard...very cool! All the kids looked AWESOME! Nicely done :)

Courtney May 5, 2011 at 1:44 PM  

Man I wish you could come to my preschool!

tami May 8, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

these turned out darling! I esp. love the one of Teagan looking over his shoulder. LOVE the tones. Nice job!

JaNae June 23, 2011 at 9:06 AM  

(Catching up here.) Those are so cute. I love how the personalities are shining through each and every picture! What a fun group of preschoolers. :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP