Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jeremiah + Lisa

Even though I swore that this first wedding I helped shoot was going to be my last, I had that funny sensation come over me ~ the one you get right after you have a baby when you forget just how tough that pregnancy and labor was the instant you look in your baby's eyes. Yep. As soon as I looked at these pictures I forgot just how much work it was and what a long day it was and just kind of went "aaahhh ..." So just *maybe* I'll take back what I said and I'll shoot one again someday. Here are my favorite shots!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks again to Irene Jones Photography for giving me the chance to second shoot with you! You can see some of Irene's pictures at {this} link.

4 comments:

cakebaker April 12, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Nice pictures! But where is the cake? lol

Shawntae April 12, 2011 at 4:40 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous photos. And I love her blue shoes!

Dana McGlocklin April 12, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

TREMENDOUS job, my dear! Stunning. :)

JaNae April 23, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

You did a fabulous job! Good thing most of your siblings are married or you would have a very tough time being a sister of the bride and NOT the photographer. No doubt the few single ones want you to do the photos after seeing these.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP