Monday, April 25, 2011

Buckets of Bunnies.

So I have been sneaking the pictures from this shoot out the past couple of weeks (see here, and here, and here, and here ...) but it is finally time to show off all of my favorites in one post! And what better time to show off oodles of bunny pictures than the day after Easter? I think if I could always provide my kids with such fun distractions during photo sessions they might cooperate a lot more ... they really had a lot of fun that day!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Mary April 25, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

So cute! I love the bunnies? Where did you get them?!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP