Monday, February 7, 2011

Mine on Monday: Disneyland

Well it was a no-brainer what today's "Mine on Monday" post should be: pictures from our trip to Disneyland! It's already been almost two weeks since we have been back and I'm still in denial that the vacation is over. We had such a fabulous time. We had near 80-degree temps almost every day, I got to spend a week with my mom and my sister and my husband and kids in one of the happiest places on earth, we created memories, went on so many fun rides (Toy Story Mania was far too much fun), saw some spectacular shows, and completely and totally exhausted ourselves by the end of the week. EXACTLY what a Disney vacation should be like :). My little guy summed it up perfectly when he said,

"Disneyland is my favorite holiday!"


I also made a video slideshow of some of these favorites (okay, and several more). Watching it already makes me feel quite nostalgic. Is it okay to be homesick for Disneyland?



I recognize that the video is a little small on my blog. If you want to see it bigger, just follow {this} link:

(I made this video using Animoto. SO much fun and so easy. If you want to check them out for yourself, just click {here}!

1 comments:

JaNae February 9, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

What a fun adventure! And you now have TWO Jedi graduates, congratulations.

And why didn't your cute Mom have a Mickey Mouse shirt too? :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP