Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brixton

My kids have over 50 FIRST cousins. Yes, you read that right. In fact, 58 with 2 more on the way. So that should help explain why I take pictures of so many nieces and nephews ... in fact just this last weekend I took pictures of 7 of them that I hope to share on the blog before too long. But first I better share these pictures I took way back in December to document the 2nd birthday of this nephew of mine. So they are a few months old ... but better late than never, right?

This little guy is absolutely obsessed with trains, so we had to pull some out for him to play with ...

... and then of course he wouldn't let them go ...

We finally got him excited about doing a little "happy dance". Here he is showing off some moves!

You sure are a handsome kiddo! I am so lucky to be your aunt.

4 comments:

TJ February 25, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

Love it! I miss him so much - he's adorable!

Erica February 25, 2011 at 7:36 AM  

Beautiful work! I love the b&w!! He is a handsome little guy!

Andrea February 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

What a beautiful boy!

JaNae February 27, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

Love the 'happy dance' and that you were able to capture his personality in with it. Could get lost in those eyes...


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP