Monday, January 3, 2011

Mine on Monday: December Favorites

Wow, the holidays sure flew by. And they were so much fun. Lots of relaxing, playing games, eating food, creating memories ... but of course all good things must come to an end, so it's back to school and work and life in general today! My goal? Get everything put back together so I can show off my home office makeover that was my Christmas gift. Oh yeah, and get back to blogging ... and maybe even pick up my camera every now and then. I have actually gone 6 straight days without even taking it out of the case. That might be a new record. But I did take over 1,137 personal pictures during the month of December, so I think a few days off were in order! I narrowed those down to a few favorites to show off:

A tripod. Three tries. And everyone looked at the camera and even tried to smile. Now THAT is a true Christmas miracle :)






2 comments:

angie January 3, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Heidi, your kids look awesome, as usual! Your pictures are beautiful! It was SOOO great seeing you guys over Christmas break. Sure love you!

JaNae January 3, 2011 at 8:28 AM  

Very cute pictures. The imperfect family pictures are sometimes the best since the capture the personalities so well. The individual ones by the tree are adorable as well!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP