Monday, December 20, 2010

Mine on Monday: Merry Christmas!

Huge thanks to my friend for putting up with us and taking our family picture this year. We weren't the easiest clients ~ the three-year-old ran at every chance he got, the baby couldn't make up her mind if she wanted Mommy or Daddy to hold her, the 8-year-old absolutely did not want to be there ... it was a bit crazy, actually. But I still ended up with some favorite pictures! These were all taken by Alycia Loftus, and edited by me:






Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas! I am going to take the next week off of blogging and focus on my family and having lots of fun. See you in the New Year!

3 comments:

emma d. December 20, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

love them!

Meghan Rickard December 20, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

They turned out great, especially for a large group and the ages :)

Unknown December 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

I really loved your card!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP