Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Around the web!

Hey there! I'm guest blogging today over at Go{4}Pro about one of my favorite editing trips. Woo hoo! Check it out {HERE}.


AND, I have a picture featured on I Heart Faces today. They don't know it, but I do :). They are giving away a set of MCP Rounded Blog it Boards that I helped test and wrote the instructions for. And they chose one of my samples as the lead image in their giveaway post. See it {HERE}!

Yep, that very christmassy collage is by me :).

It's a good day.

1 comments:

Anonymous December 8, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Hey Heidi! I saw your Joy Storyboard on IHF and just wanted to say I am totally in love with it! It's gorgeous!!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP