Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like ... Christmas Tutus!

Well tutu week is coming to an end. I really did have a great time with all of these photo shoots and loved all of my adorable little models! As soon as I saw the tutus in that big box from UPS, I knew I wanted to find a set of sisters to model the Christmas ones. Then I ran into a friend at Target one afternoon and as soon as I laid eyes on her 3-year-old, I knew she was the one to model the Oh Christmas Tree tutu for me. And the bonus was that she had a baby sister that was the perfect size for the peppermint twist tutu. It was meant to be :).

And be careful, looking at these pictures just might make you want to start hanging up some decorations and turning on your Christmas tunes just a little bit early ... the photo shoot definitely got me excited!


Leila was such a sweet baby ... and so patient as we tried to help her sit ... and stand (with mom's assistance!).

Kaui was FULL of personality. I just love all the expressions she gave me. She was so much fun to work with. I'm convinced she could have a career in modeling if she was interested!

Saved my very favorite one for last ...

Well that's the end of the tutus! Now are you interested in the GIVEAWAY? Click HERE to read all the details and find out how you can enter to win one of these gorgeous tutus!!!

2 comments:

The Carter Family November 5, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Oh my goodness, what a fantastic week of tutus!!! Since I don't have a daughter, would it be very wrong of me to try to put one on my son??? Hmmm.... ok, I know the answer to that ... might just have to go and get one of these for my niece instead!

JaNae November 10, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

Love all the tutu shots! The models were all darling and the tutus looked fabulous on each and every one.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP