Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A little bit 'o me.

What kind of post do you write on your birthday? I'm not sure if there's a protocal, so I thought I would do one that included pictures of me, since I am always on the other side of the camera. My friend Alycia just gave me these images that she snapped of me several months ago when she came and assisted me on a shoot. It's fun to see myself through someone else's eyes.

Yes ... my shoes are off more than they are on ...

... and I lie down a lot. I'm not really afraid of getting down and dirty to get the angle of shot that I want!

Hmm. I had no idea that's what I looked like from behind!

It really is fun to have pictures like these. Thanks Alycia!

And now off to see if there's going to be any birthday cake today ...

7 comments:

Cassie Lopez October 13, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

Happy Birthday to a fellow Libra! My bday was yesterday!!

Shar October 13, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

Happy 27th! And what do you do on your 27th birthday?? You go out and get yourself a new lens!! At least that's what I hear that you are supposed to do. . . .

Carrie October 13, 2010 at 8:31 AM  

Cute, cute! Happy Birthday, Tate!!! :)

Anonymous October 13, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

How fun! Happy Birthday Hedi ~ Love ya! Tassa

JaNae October 13, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Great idea. You look like a true pro! Happy birthday.

Maggie October 20, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Hope you had a great day! I'm kind of inspired to do a post on my birthday next week.

Melissa October 20, 2010 at 4:52 PM  

I remember these photos! ;) Happy be-lated birthday :)


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP