Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Crystal = Senior

Crystal had this amazing ability to read my mind. It definitely made picture taking fun. I would look at her, say, "ummmm..." and she would pose EXACTLY how I wanted her to. Seriously, it was unbelievable :). Obviously it came quite naturally to her. Isn't she gorgeous? I felt honored that she asked me to take her senior pictures. She has a great future ahead of her, with high hopes to attend Columbia next year. Hope it all works out for you and that you have a blast in your last year at Lake Stevens High School!














3 comments:

Shar October 26, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

All of these are fantabulous . . . I especially love the first 'red leaf' one. Where do you find so many cool locations??!?

Andrea October 26, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

You're right - she's gorgeous :)

The Carter Family October 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

The closeup with the leaves....wow....stunning!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP