Friday, October 22, 2010

Before 'N After. 3.

Just a little before and after of one of my recent seniors:

The "before" picture is pretty good, I think ... but I was in a warm sort of mood the day I edited these photos and played around quite a bit to get my finished version, which I really love. I straightened the image a little, cropped it in tighter, then cloned out the cord that had been right behind the post. Then I ran a couple of Florabella actions (Musette from the Luxe set and Splendor from the Spring II set). This lightened the picture up considerably, so I brought the background back with a TRA action (Big Blue) that I use for all my burning and to add saturation. I'm really happy with the final product, but I certainly know that all photoshoppin' is subjective. So I would LOVE to hear what some of YOU think. Leave me a comment and let me know!

10 comments:

Shar October 22, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

I really like the warm glow on the 'after' and the added color to the background. She will love it!

Sereina October 22, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

I love the warm tones you brought out. I really like it. :)

Laura October 22, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

I love it! Great job Heidi.

Alycia October 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

I actually really the original picture. I guess that's why I don't use many actions or effects on my pictures. The second one is of course pretty too. :)

The Carter Family October 22, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Love what the warm glow does to her hair coloring....it's beautiful!

crystalraquel October 22, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Wow! I can't wait to see them all now heidi :))
Your wonderful!

Andrea October 23, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

I like them both really. The second one made me feel like I stepped into a movie though :) Fun feeling...

Unknown October 24, 2010 at 8:31 PM  

I enjoyed the session Heidi, Thank you, the warm tones and color added to the after pic are great. I love it:)

Amy October 25, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

The biggest difference to me is how much the subject pops in the second picture! In the original picture the tones all blend together (if that makes sense) in the after shot she just shines! Gorgeous picture, gorgeous subject. I love before & afters :-D

Shelle October 31, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

Love the work on the second one. Hooray for Photoshop to make a really great picture really special.


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP