Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nelson

A few weeks ago I posted the pictures of {the fabulous Warner family}. Well I was able to get together with the oldest boy again this past week for a "mini wish" session to capture him looking all grown-up and ready to take on the world. He is leaving TODAY on a 2-year mission to Japan for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Good luck Nelson!





Want more info on my "mini wish" sessions? Just visit my portfolio site at wishfulthinkingphotography.com and click on "session fees".

4 comments:

Jeanette Roylance May 19, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

I love the last one! Good luck on your mission!

Andrea May 19, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

I love the silhouette as well - others too, but that one is so unique :)

The Carter Family May 19, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

beautiful pics! love the silhouette at the end......especially how you used the trees to frame your shot! lovely :)

Megan May 19, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

I agree that these are great pics Heidi, and love the silhouette. It sort of symbolizes the unknown that lies ahead of him ;-)

Megan


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP