Friday, February 26, 2010

Need some inspiration?

I send this document out to clients once their proofing gallery is up on my new website, to give them some ideas on what sizes of prints they might want to order and how to group their prints. I love it so much I thought I would share here on the blog!

And um, no ... that gorgeous furniture is not in my house. Nor did I take those pictures. Credit goes to anthropologie.com. And thanks a lot for selling such fabulous stuff, 'cause now I want it all.

2 comments:

the Wilcox Family February 26, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Does a discount on the furniture come with a package purchase?? :) I still want that yellow couch. Nice groupings--I love big pictures above furniture.

Andrea February 26, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

Do you remember our conversation the other day when I asked you what size to get? This is exactly what I needed to see. Thanks!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP