Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brooklynn

This girl was pretty stubborn coming into the world and waited 8 days past her due date -- and then came in at a whopping 9 lbs. 13 oz. I got to meet her and snap these pictures when she was only 7 days old, and was in awe at how cute she was. And yes, I am green with envy over all of that beautiful hair, seeing as my kids seem to be on the slow-to-grow-hair path in life. I feel a special link to this girl's mom because she had four boys before her little girl came along -- and seeing as I had three boys before my little lady, I absolutely understand just how exciting it is to finally get some pink in the house. Don't get me wrong -- I love my three boys like crazy, it's just fun to get to try something new and experience what it is like to raise a girl!



I love that it looks like she is laughing in her sleep here ...

Of course we had a few grumpy moments:

and a few shots of her looking worried -- probably just annoyed I kept trying to disturb her beauty sleep:

Before we got some gorgeous, wide-eyed shots:






I love all the little details!

Thanks Brooklynn and Mom for letting me play with you!

5 comments:

Andrea February 7, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Love them... I love all the creative backgrounds, props, and poses. And I'm impressed that you got such a variety with a 7 day old... Alex was not that alert until at least a month!

Grandma Susan February 7, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

Amazing photos. You really captured a lot of looks for a newborn.

the Wilcox Family February 7, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Beautiful! And I love that bear hat. . . . so cute. Lovin' the smiley one.

Jeanette Roylance February 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

So sweet! The hair is like some of my babies. I haven't read your blog lately. It was fun to catch up! Your give-away looks like it was fun and served lots of purposes too! Hope to see you soon.

Mary February 8, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

That's my niece! These pictures are beautiful. Nice work!!


Searching for Something?

Archive

Button for your blog!

Wishful Thinking Photography

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP